Monday, March 21, 2011

A Few Likes

They're not a lot, but just a few of my likes right now.


1. Spring is here! Well, in SC, Sprummer is here. Which is soon to be followed by Summer!

2. Krystian makes sure we say our prayer before every meal. Sometimes he forgets and then reminds us. He then says it with a mouth full of food. (It is also nice that Aydyn attempts to say the blessing with Krystian 99% of the time.)

3. Aydyn's favorite words/phrases: Alright, See you soon, and Uh.

4. My husband loves me and supports me in his own unique way..mainly silence, but I guess support is support.

5. I can finally feel like a good mom. Not because of people telling me that I am, but because our pastor has told us that Krystian is one of the happiest children he has ever met! To me, that means we are doing something right.

6. Reading other people's blogs. They inspire me even though I feel like I could never be as good as them.

7. Can't wait for the SplashPad this summer!

What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment