Monday, January 17, 2011

Exercise Day 1

I did it! I got my jello out there and walked/ran for 30 minutes plus a 10 minute warm up. I read a book about being a beginner runner. It has a 13 week program to get anyone to the point that they can run a 10K. Today's workout was supposed to be 1 minute running then 2 minutes walking (repeat 12 times). I was almost there. I had done 7 of these sets when two things happened: 1. 2 creepy guys started riding their bikes at the park where I was and 2. I realized the jello I would LOVE to get rid of couldn't be felt any more. So I gave up and left.
On one hand I am proud of myself for getting out there (It was 32 degrees with a wind chill of 27), but on the other hand, I should have stuck it out for the last 5 sets. Wednesday will be my next day on the track. I will do that one after work before picking up children. Hopefully it will be warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment